Amidst the enormous expansion of technology across Singapore, cluttered financial imbalances ascend, and are slackening the economy and rocketing product prices. This economic downfall either pushed or pulled citizen’s monetary conditions and resulted in bills are mounting and expenses are ever growing.
Unavoidable financial emergency slows down one’s progress in life. As legitimate moneylenders, our team’s fundamental values are strengthened by savoir-faire of turbulent teething troubles. On account of these life complications, we arrived with the eminent payday loan solution.
A payday loan is a unique type of loan made to cater the needs in urgent circumstances. This loan is also called in various names like payday advance, payroll loan, or simply cash advance loan. It is an unsecured loan that hinges on with the consumer’s payroll and employments status.
Steps to Apply
Come in for an appointment and we will work with you to create a customized plan that will fit your needs and repayment ability.
Your contract will be generated after you’re comfortable with the plan. All payments and permitted fees will be reflected clearly in the contract.
Once the contract is signed, get the cash instantly!
18 YEARS & ABOVE
For Singaporean / Permanent Residents (minimum Income > $1,500.00)
- Identity Card / NRIC
- Proof of Residence such as Recent Bill or Letter addressed to you (applicable if you do not own the place of residence)
- Tenancy Agreement (applicable if you are renting a flat)
- Employment letter and recent 3 months pay slip if your current employment is less than 6 months
- Know your SingPass (password to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
For Foreigners (minimum Income > $2,000.00)
- Work Permit / S-Pass / Employment Pass
- Proof of Employment (staff pass, company pass, recent 3 month Pay slips & employment letter)
- Proof of Residence (Tenancy Agreement & recent bill or letter addressed to you)
- Latest bank statement of account to which salary is credited
- Singpass ( To download IRAS Notice of Assessment)