Steps to Apply
Come in for an appointment and we will work with you to create a customized plan that will fit your needs and repayment ability.
Your contract will be generated after you’re comfortable with the plan. All payments and permitted fees will be reflected clearly in the contract.
Once the contract is signed, get the cash instantly!
18 YEARS & ABOVE
For Singaporean / Permanent Residents (minimum Income > $1,500.00)
- Identity Card / NRIC
- Proof of Residence such as Recent Bill or Letter addressed to you (applicable if you do not own the place of residence)
- Tenancy Agreement (applicable if you are renting a flat)
- Employment letter and recent 3 months pay slip if your current employment is less than 6 months
- Know your SingPass (password to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
For Foreigners (minimum Income > $2,000.00)
- Work Permit / S-Pass / Employment Pass
- Proof of Employment (staff pass, company pass, recent 3 month Pay slips & employment letter)
- Proof of Residence (Tenancy Agreement & recent bill or letter addressed to you)
- Latest bank statement of account to which salary is credited
- Singpass ( To download IRAS Notice of Assessment)