With our goal to provide equal access and opportunities to everyone in Singapore, we are elated to offer our personal loan for foreigners to help expatriates like you stabilize monetary conditions during the settling in period or for any personal reasons as you see fit.
- Low-interest rates from 1 to 4% only
- Unsecured loan – no collateral/pledging of assets needed
- No credit score checking
Moving into a new country like Singapore provides a great experience and a wonderful adventure! But it also comes with financial challenges, such as relatively expensive rent, bills, and other living expenses. When you find yourself short on budget, know that you can count on us.
With a minimum monthly salary of $2,000, you can apply for a foreigner loan from GM Creditz up to 6 times of your monthly salary with low interest guarantee.
Apply For a Loan in 3 Easy Steps
Call or Apply Online
Attend In-Person Consultation
Our loan officer will schedule an appointment for you further to discuss the terms and conditions of your loan plan.
Get Your Money
Receive your money in cash as soon as the agreement has been signed
At Least 18+Years Old
Minimum Salary Of SGD2,000 For Foreigner
- Work Permit / S-Pass / Employment Pass
- Proof of residence (utility bill or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment if your job is less than 3 months)
- Recent 3 months payslip
- Proof of income (bank or account statement)
- SingPass (password to log into IRAS website)
What Our Clients Say About Our Services
Recent Reviews on
Recent Reviews on Google
Borrow With Ease!
Foreigner Loan FAQ
Living in Singapore is quite expensive. While adapting to the living expenses, a foreigner loan is an option to help you stabilize your monetary conditions during the settling in period.
GM Creditz’s foreigner loan allows you to borrow up to six months’ worth of your salary.
Rest assured that there are no hidden charges being imposed by GM Creditz. We take honesty and transparency seriously and discuss all the fees before you sign the contract.
If you are looking for quick cash for foreigners, know that GM Creditz can deliver faster than the banks.
Before taking a foreigner loan, the first thing is to visit the list of licensed moneylenders registered with Singapore’s Ministry of Law to avoid loan scams.
Secondly, compare the best loan in Singapore suitable to your needs and repayment capability before you borrow.
GM Creditz is licensed and registered with the Ministry of Law. Rest assured that we adhere to the law and offer fair and just interest rates since 2009.
We have established an excellent reputation over the years. In fact, we are noted by our clients as “professional, efficient, and client-oriented,” assuring you that you are borrowing from a legal, responsible, and ethical agency.
Generally speaking, for secured loans, you can obtain a loan of any amount. For unsecured loans, please refer to the table below for the total maximum amount that you may borrow:
Borrower’s annual income
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
Foreigners residing in Singapore
Less than $10,000
At least $10,000
and less than $20,000
At least $20,000
6 times monthly income
6 times monthly income
All moneylenders are only permitted to impose the following charges and expenses:
- A fee not exceeding $60 for each month of late repayment;
- A fee not exceeding 10% of the principal of the loan when a loan is granted; and
- Legal costs ordered by the court for a successful claim by the moneylender for the recovery of the loan.
The total charges imposed by a moneylender on any loan, consisting of interest, late interest, upfront administrative, and late fee also cannot exceed an amount equivalent to the principal of the loan.
Meanwhile, the maximum interest rate that a moneylender can charge is 4% per month, regardless of the borrower’s income and whether the loan is an unsecured or secured one.
If a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the maximum rate of late interest that a moneylender can charge is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
The computation of interest charged on the loan must be based on the amount of principal remaining after deducting from the original principal the total payments made by or on behalf of the borrower which are appropriated to the principal.
The late interest can only be charged on an amount that is repaid late. The moneylender cannot charge on amounts that are outstanding but not yet due to be repaid.
Applying for GM Creditz’s foreigner loans is easy and straightforward as long as you have your complete set of documents and information. The application will be processed in less than an hour.
After applying online or calling from the comfort of your home, our loan officer will schedule an in-person appointment to discuss the terms of your loan plan. You will receive the borrowed money on the same day as soon as the agreement has been signed.
GM Creditz offers the best personal loan in the City Hall of Singapore. Our office is conveniently located near MRT City Hall and opposite Peninsula Plaza Bus Stop.
Address: 111 at North Bridge Road #01-41 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098
Operating Hours: Mon-Fri: 11:00am – 9:00pm | Sat-Sun: 11:00am – 6:00pm
GM Creditz’s foreigner loan, an expatriate loan or personal loan for foreigners is designed to ease your financial emergencies for your personal reasons. We make sure to give you the funding that you need immediately, in as short as an hour.
We are proud of our competitive loan plans that adhere to the Moneylenders Act. And we only impose the required and permitted fees and interest rates and make sure to customize the loan plan accordingly.
Moreover, our ultimate goal is to help you with your financial difficulties, not to add a burden to your financial trouble. Take it from our clients’ verified reviews on Loan Advisor, Google Reviews, and Business Listings, that can attest to our promises and core values — professional, efficient, and client-oriented.
Skip the lines of processing and apply for foreigner loans in Singapore without leaving your doorstep. We look forward to serving you.
- Make sure the licensed moneylender delivers to you the correct principal amount of the loan for foreigners or the actual loan amount. The lender is only permitted an upfront processing fees deduction of a loan approval fee of up to 10% of the principal amount
- Pay the loan installments on time to avoid incurring late payment fees, additional interest rate, and late interest rates.
- Make sure the licensed moneylender issues you a receipt every time you make any repayment of the loan amount towards your personal loan or foreigner loan in Singapore, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date).
- Make sure you receive a statement of account for all your personal loans at least once every January and July and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date); and
- You should retain all statements of accounts and receipts of payments as documentation and evidence of payments.