To be a strong nation envied by most of the larger countries, Singapore built its solid foundation out of active businesses to heighten economic growth. The competition in the business world is extremely tough, and many of the companies could not catch up with constant upgrades and changes in the market, one of the main reasons for companies facing bankruptcy or buyout by other larger companies. We can help by offering you our business loan.
Instead of scratching your head to come up with a tidy sum by the end of the month to pay your employees, we are here to help you so that you can concentrate on what is the most important – your business. As lawful moneylenders here in Singapore, our team aim at assisting and serving you to our best abilities.
Our business loan provides financial assistance for your existing company; whether it is a capital injection, or funding an expansion across other countries, to enhancing product production, or to optimise your company’s operation. As long as the purpose suits your business needs, this loan is perfect for you.
Steps to Apply
Come in for an appointment and we will work with you to create a customized plan that will fit your needs and repayment ability.
Your contract will be generated after you’re comfortable with the plan. All payments and permitted fees will be reflected clearly in the contract.
Once the contract is signed, get the cash instantly!
Business or company must be registered in Singapore
Business or company must be
operational for 1 year.
Minimum Turnover of $60,000
- ALL Directors / Partners NRIC
- Recent Information report (Business Profile) from the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Recent Income tax assessment notice (Both personal & company)
- Recent Financial Statement
- Recent Invoices or Business Contracts
- Recent Utility bills under the company name
- Recent 6 months bank statements
- List of Assets Own by the Company, Directors & Partners (If Any)
- Office / Shop Tenancy Agreement (If Any)