Choose Your Loan
Our aim is to give you the money you want, when it’s needed, whether you have a sudden emergency that has set you back financially or if you want a boost to help kick start your future plans.
A Reliable And Fast Way
To Get A Loan
30 Mins Loan
Get loan in 4 quick steps
Call or apply online
Call us at 6588 1886 or simply apply by filling up our loan application form and we will set an appointment at your convenience.
Visit our office
Come in for an appointment and we will work with you to create a customized plan that will fit your needs and repayment ability.
Finalize Loan Plan
Your contract will be generated after you're comfortable with the plan. All payments and permitted fees will be reflected clearly in the contract.
Receive Cash Instantly
Once the contract is signed, you will receive your cash loan instantly!
Ready to get started?
Get a quote from our friendly loan officers now.
Get a guide demo with an OKR expert
- Before approaching a money lender Singapore, consider other alternatives, such as the various financial assistance schemes offered by various Government agencies. You may contact the agencies to find out more about their schemes.
- You are legally obliged to fulfil any loan contract you enter into with a licensed moneylender.
- Consider whether you are able to abide by the contractual terms, bearing in mind your income and financial obligations. Borrow only what you need and are able to repay. Be mindful that if you are unable to meet the contractual terms, the late payment fees and interest payment will be a financial strain not just on yourself but also on your family.
- The law requires moneylenders to explain the terms of a loan to you in a language you understand and to provide you with a copy of the loan contract. Make sure you fully understand the terms of the contract, in particular, the repayment schedule, the interest rate charged and the fees applicable.
- Consider carefully before agreeing to any contractual term which allows a moneylender to lodge a caveat on the sale proceeds of your real estate property upon default of the loan repayment. When a caveat is lodged against your property, you will not be able to sell it without first repaying the moneylender in full. If the repayment is taken from the net proceeds from the sale of the property, it can wipe out all or a substantial portion of the proceeds.
|Borrower’s annual income||Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||Foreigners residing in Singapore|
|Less than $10,000||$3,000||$500|
|At least $10,000 and less than $20,000||$3,000|
|At least $20,000||6 times monthly income||6 times monthly income|
- Use abusive language, or behave in a threatening manner towards you.
- Ask for your SingPass user ID and/or password.
- Retain your NRIC card or any other personal ID documents (e.g. driver’s licence, passport,work permit, employment pass or ATM card).
- Ask you to sign on a blank or incomplete Note of Contract for the loan.
- Grant you a loan without giving you a copy of the Note of contract for the loan and/or without properly explaining to you all the terms and conditions.
- Grant you a loan without exercising due diligence (e.g. approving a loan over the phone, SMS or email before even receiving your loan application form and supporting documents, such as the income tax assessment and payslips).
- Withhold any part of your principal loan amount for any reason.
How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed moneylender or an unlicensed moneylender?
Ready to get started?
Get a quote from our friendly loan officers now
Security and Privacy Protected